I love all things cosy, all things fluffy and all things cuddly, so pyjamas are definitely my forte! I’ve found my favourite wintry choices from around the web which are sure to keep you warm and comfortable over Christmas.
I’ve heard that a tradition for a lot of people is to open new pyjamas on Christmas Eve, so some of these may be the perfect choice, and I think they’re all quite affordable.
Here’s what I found…
- Matalan Bear Pocket Short Dressing Gown – £18.00
- Zara Home Faux Fur Bear Eye Mask – £7.99
- Camille Lingerie – Camille Luxury Fairisle Print Hooded Burgundy Pyjama – £19.99
- John Lewis Fair Isle Fleece Twosie, Grey/Ivory – £35.00
- Boux Avenue Mini heart hot water bottle 500ml – £10.00
- ASOS Fluffy Sheep Long Sleeve Tee & Legging Pyjama Set – Grey marl – £24.00
- Matalan Reindeer Novelty Christmas Dressing Gown – £12.00
- Accessorize Super Soft Slipper Boots Pink – £9.80
- Victoria’s Secret The Flannel PJ Set – £53.66
I personally love the dressing gowns, and I double them up as blankets too!
Which are your favourites?