I LOVE Christmas wrapping … I don’t know if i’m the only one? Honestly wrapping presents is one of my favourite parts of Christmas!
I’ve spoken to many friends and family who hate Christmas wrapping so I thought I’d share some advice to help you stay happy and make your presents look festive!
- Christmas music!!! Always gets you in the festive spirit!
- Buy some nice wrapping paper! Cheaper ones may seem favourable but you can tell by the quality when they’re cheap. Buy colours that will go well together too.
- Invest in ribbons and bows, you can get so many for £1 or £2 and they make it look like you’ve put a lot of effort into your wrapping.
- Think carefully about any other accessories. Some people decorate presents with simple stickers which can look very effective, some people put them in nice gift bags. I decorate mine with small baubles and gift tags.
- Think about gift tags too! I buy some of mine, but some I recycle from the front of last years’ Christmas cards – that way they’re unique and different!
- Keep it neat…there are plenty of tutorials on present wrapping out there and that can make a huge difference!
Hopefully this will get you inspired!!